IT'S TIME TO RETHINK HOW WE DO CHURCH.
November 4th, 2021
900 North St, Longwood, FL 32750
Addressing Radical Changes coming to the American church
- Growth strategies for churches with aging buildings, plateaued/declining attendance, overbuilt sanctuaries or underfunded staffs.
- New church alternatives such as pub churches, café churches, online churches, partnership churches and churches led by bi- or co- vocational pastors.
- Biblical foundations to increase survivability.
- St. Paul’s Guide to Leading Remotely, based on Paul’s theology and practice in his letters.
- 10 leadership skills needed in the eReformation for better electronic communication.
- Organic steps any church can do to build bridges across racial divides.
What people are saying
“Our church has been through some turbulent waters and the immediate benefit of Dr. Whitesel’s diagnostic process has been as a healing agent in our church.”
– Rev. Ralph Scherer
“I recommend Dr. Whitesel to you for consultation & ministry direction. He is uniquely & mightily gifted by God.”
– Dr. John Vawter
“Dr. Whitesel has been gifted to help discern and answer the problems, growing, stagnant or declining churches face. Dr. Whitesel helped us remove stumbling blocks that could have stop or slowed down the church’s momentum. We are glad Dr. Whitesel was available. You will be too.”
– Rev. John Lowe III
Thursday, November 4th
9:00am Session 1
12:00pm Lunch Provided
12:45pm Session 2
Every participant will receive a FREE copy of Dr. Whitesel's book Growing the Post-Pandemic Church